Special Offer for Travel Professionals
As it becomes more and more evident that memorable experiences are just as important to travellers as the destinations they choose to visit, travel professionals need to broaden their horizons to keep up with growing demands. As one of Europe’s latest up-and-coming destinations, we feel that Vilnius offers all kinds of authentic experiences in a city that’s already worth visiting for its historical treasures, UNESCO-listed sites, and thriving contemporary arts and culture scenes.
That’s why we’ve put together a special travel trade offer designed specifically for international travel professionals from abroad who are interested in promoting Vilnius as a destination. The kit includes a Vilnius Pass, which gives users access to more than 30 museums and attractions, as well as a free sightseeing tour; a complimentary tasting menu for two at an acclaimed Lithuanian restaurant in the Old Town; and the opportunity to stay in a city-centre hotel at a special agent rate.
Important – how to receive the kit:
Please read the following steps and complete the registration process in order to receive the Travel Trade Offer – thank you for understanding.
To receive the kit, please follow these steps:
- At least 7 days prior to your arrival complete the online registration form registering the official work e-mail address and receive the Travel Trade Offer kit registration form to the email.
- Complete the attached registration form, sign and attach the picture of your business card and send back.
- Please note: the above information must be present in your request, and your request must be sent at least 7 days before your arrival. We reserve the right to reject your request based on our terms and conditions.
- If you are entitled to the kit you will be contacted by Go Vilnius Tourism Division Team within 3-5 working days.
Who is entitled:
The Travel Trade Offer kit is reserved to International Travel Professionals (tour operators, travel agencies) residing outside Lithuania who are interested in promoting Vilnius as a destination and have completed all the steps indicated below.
Who is not entitled:
- Family members and friends.
- Travel Professionals who have already made us of this offer within the same calendar year.
- Travel Professionals who have not received a voucher from Go Vilnius Tourism Division team.
If you have questions, please contact Augusta Stave, mobile: +370 686 57230 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org