Drop us a line today and we'll help you.
Vilnius is home to some of the country's best universities. With a talent pool that has the highest ICT literacy of any in the EU, along with almost 100% English proficiency among young professionals, Vilnius has the kinds of employees modern businesses need. And with talent saturation levels that are significantly lower than comparable European cities, there is plenty of room for your business to grow.
EU citizens, of course, are free to work and live in Vilnius. Registering residence is easy. Lithuania also offers expedited procedures for bringing talent from non-EU countries. For more info, click here.
Talented labour pool
- 1st in CEE for mathematics, science and technology graduates per capita
- 3rd in CEE for quality of math and science education
WEF Global Competitivenes Report, 2014-2015
- Highest ICT literacy in the EU – 97% of students obtaining ICT skills in secondary schools
Digital Agenda for Europe
- 84% of young professionals in Vilnius speak English
Population Census, 2011
- #5 in the EU for population speaking at least 1 foreign language and #7 for at least 2 foreign languages
European Commission, Europeans and Their Languages, 2012
The population of Greater Vilnius is more than 800 000 and growing: more than 10 million people live within 300 km.
Finding employees in Lithuania is easier than in any other Baltic State - and the ratio of wages to productivity is the best here.