Drop us a line today!
For companies looking to sandbox their ideas, Vilnius offers many benefits. First there is the infrastructure, with Lithuania ranking near the top of the EU for broadband speed and fibre-to-premises penetration. Vilnius also has a growing local start-up community, many of which, such as Vinted, Deeper and TransferGo, have gone on to international success. Finally, there are the hubs like Vilnius Tech Park (the biggest tech startups hub in the Baltics) that offer all-inclusive access to a range of business services.
- 31500 IT specialists in Lithuania
Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Centre, 2018
- 14500 developers in Lithuania
Statistics Lithuania, 2016
- 500+ specialising in Game Development
- 1 day to register a business using an e-signature
- Biggest tech start-up hub in the Baltics – Vilnius Tech Park (9000+ m2 of prime office space)
- First in the region to introduce a Start Up Visa in 2017 that speeds up and simplifies the process for non-EU residents to start a business in Lithuania
- 5th in Europe with the fastest internet speed
- 14th globally for ease of starting a business
Doing Business 2019, World Bank
- 2018 Mercer Cost of Living Index ranked Vilnius as 7th of the least expensive cities in the EU
- Our corporate tax rate (0-15%) is 3rd lowest in the EU and our personal income tax rate (15%) is the 2nd lowest.
State Tax Inspectorate