Drop us a line today!
Our business services sector is growing and diversifying. English is spoken in all Vilnius shared service centers (SSCs), with services provided in more than 30 additional languages. And while the sector is booming (82% growth in the last three years), there are still plenty of opportunities, with more than 20,000 graduates entering the talent pool each year nationwide.
For shared services and business process outsourcing (BPO), Vilnius offers diversity and affordable quality. As a result, centres in Vilnius are evolving beyond shared services into world-class centers of competence. More than 80% of our SSCs now provide services in more than three functions.
- 23,000 experienced professionals employed in the financial services industry
- 7,300 professionals employed in the HR industry
- 7,500 graduates with analytical background annually
- 4 out of 5 most desired employers are SSCs
- Almost 50% of SSC/BPO employees in Lithuania have a masters degree or higher
- Key competences in SSC & BPO: asset servicing, analytics, finance operations, human resources, business development
- 100% of SSC/BPO provide services in English
- Vilnius has won awards for top city for shared services at the Central and Eastern Europe Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards for 3 years in a row: 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Quadrum business center in Vilnius was named the Best New Office Development for SSC/BPO Sectors in Central and Eastern Europe Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards in 2017.
- With 82% growth in the sector in the last three years, Vilnius has established itself as an SSC hot spot. The city is increasingly attracting Global Business Service Centers with advanced functions as well as centers of excellence.
Average gross annual salary comparison:
CEE includes Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic,Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria
Source: Towers Watson Global Remuneration Planning Report 2014/15
In 2009, i.e. eight years ago Barclays established in Vilnius a strategic centre for technologies and services now called Barclays Group Operations Limited in Lithuania (BGOL). Since then we have grown to a strongly positioned Regional site with over one thousand employees and one of the biggest and most wanted employers in the city. Lithuania has a great IT infrastructure and the pool of talented, well-educated and energetic professionals, thus settling down in Vilnius has definitely paid off!