Drop us a line today!
Legal processes outsourcing
As an EU leader in numbers of law graduates (more than 80% of whom speaking English), we are well placed to provide affordable high-quality legal services for international companies. With a broad skills base that encompasses, among other areas, paralegal work, contract drafting, litigation services and due diligence, our legal specialists provide international-standard services at competitive prices. That’s why the likes of CITCO and Danske have established legal services operations in Vilnius.
- 7,000 experienced professionals in the legal sector
- 10,500 students in law programs suitable for the LPO sector
- 2,000 law graduates annually
- 9 out 10 potential employees would like to work for an international company
- 10% attrition rate in the professional services industry
- Key competences in LPO: Paralegal, Document management, Contract drafting, Litigation services, incl. discovery, Due diligence, IP and procurement support, Statutory filing coordination
- #1 in the EU for number of law students per 1000 inhabitants
- 84% of young professionals in Vilnius speak English
Population Census, 2011
Average gross annual salary comparison:
Sources: Invest Lithuania, Alliance for Recruitment, 2015, Robert Half 2015 Salary Guide
Our experience shows that Vilnius is a great place to find and recruit fast learning talents with a constant willingness to improve. We are happy that employees share modern attitudes, strong positive values and a sustainability mindset.