Drop us a line today!
Gamedev in Vilnius has taken off in recent years, thanks to the close-knit and supportive community of international developers. The city offers game development studios cost competitiveness and access to super-fast broadband infrastructure. Added to which, starting a business in Vilnius is fast and easy – 3 days is all you need to get a business up and running. Local and international developers working in the sector all benefit from the city’s green spaces and short commute times, giving creatives more time and space for inspiration.
- 31,500 IT specialists in Lithuania
Research and Higher Education Monitoring and Analysis Centre, 2018
- 14,500 developers in Lithuania Statistics Lithuania, 2016
- 500+ specialising in Game Development
- 2 full Gamedev study programs in Lithuania
- 6 Gamedev courses offered at Lithuanian universities and colleges
- Cooperation with Lithuanian universities in creating developer workshops
- Fastest public Wi-Fi in the world
- 7th from least expensive EU cities
Mercer Cost of Living Index, 2018
- Lithuanian corporate tax rate (0-15%) is 3rd lowest in the EU and our personal income tax rate (15%) is the 2nd lowest.
State Tax Inspectorate