Vilnius City Innovation Industrial Park
Vilnius City Innovation Industrial Park is the first and only industrial park in the capital of Lithuania, dedicated exclusively to the development of innovative business
- The industrial park already has a developed infrastructure, from engineering networks to communications. All you have to do is apply and settle down.
Partnership oriented community
- VCIIP encourages partnership and clustering between its customers in order to take full advantage of the VCIIP community’s benefits.
From startup to investor
- VCIIP is open to companies of all sizes: from successful global companies to start-ups.
The merge of science and business
- VCIIP is part of the Integrated Sciences, Studies and Business Valley “Sauletekis” program.
- Nearby are two of the best Lithuanian universities and their campuses, three science centres, two science and technology parks.
- Excellent conditions for R&D infrastructure development and human resource management.
Strategical location and great access
- 30 minutes from the old town, the railway and bus stations, and the international airport.
- The public transport stop “Vaguva” is just a five-minute walk away.
- The area is conveniently situated away from the street noise, surrounded by national forests.
Priority directions of investment
- Health technologies and biotechnologies
- Energy and sustainable environment
- Agro-innovation and food technologies
- Inclusive and creative society
- New production processes, materials and technologies
- Transport, logistics, information and communication technologies (ICT)