Invitation to apply for funding in the framework of the program for improving the competitiveness and attractiveness of Vilnius city to promote international transport communication and improve the competitiveness and attractiveness of Vilnius city with the view of procuring a marketing services package
The public tendering procedure is announced in accordance with decision No. 1-1189 of Vilnius City Municipality Council “On the approval of the program for improving the competitiveness and attractiveness of Vilnius city to promote international transport communication” dated 11 October, 2017.
The object of the Tendering Procedure is the package of marketing services to promote international transport communication and the competitiveness of Vilnius City.
The Tendering Procedure is open to legal entities registered in accordance with the procedure laid down in the laws.
The entities who have reviewed the Terms and Conditions and wish to take part in the Tendering Procedure shall submit the necessary documents to the Public establishment GO Vilnius in accordance with the procedure and the time-frame set forth in the announcement and the present Terms and Conditions.
The following documents must be provided for the Tendering Procedure:
1. Filled-in application (Annex 1). Filled-in table of the measures and outcomes of the Media Plan can be provided in addition, alongside with the Microsoft Excel or other document depicting the implementation periods of activities envisaged in the Media plan presented by Program implementation period;
2. Copy of the registration certificate of the company (institution, organisation) (1 copy attached to the original application);
3. Extract from the Register of Legal Persons of the State Enterprise Centre of Registers. Documents certifying the compliance of a foreign supplier to the qualification requirements shall be legalised in accordance with Resolution No. 1079 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania dated 30 October, 2006 On the Approval of the Description of the procedure for Document Legalisation and Certification by way of a Certificate (Apostille) and the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents except in the cases when the document is exempt from the legalisation and/or certification certificate (Apostille) under international treaties of the Republic of Lithuania or European Union legislation;
4. Other information which the authors of the tender consider to be relevant.
- Filled-in applications and attached documents shall be submitted using one of the selected methods (by mail, e-mail or personal delivery to the establishment). If the application and attached documents are submitted by mail or by personal delivery to the establishment, the application and the documents must be submitted in a sealed envelope. The envelope must bear the name of the program “Program for Improving the Competitiveness and Attractiveness of Vilnius City” as well as the name, address and phone number of the applicant. When submitting the application and attached documents via e-mail, the application and attached documents must be signed with electronic signature. The subject field of the letter must have the name of the program “Program for Improving the Competitiveness and Attractiveness of Vilnius City”, while the text of the letter must include the name, address and phone number of the applicant;
- The application and other documents shall be filled-in in Lithuanian or English. Documents drawn up in English may be submitted without their translation into Lithuanian but GO Vilnius shall have the right to request translation of the documents into Lithuanian. If the respective documents are drawn up in a language other than English, their translation into Lithuanian must be provided. In all cases, the translation must be certified with the translator’s signature and the seal of the translation service;
- Applications must be submitted by 12:00:00 on 18 March, 2019.
Tenders shall be examined at 13:00 on March 18, 2019 at the office of GO Vilnius (Gynėjų g. 14).
For additional information, please, call +370 686 57232 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business hours of the Public Establishment GO Vilnius: Mon-Thu 08:00 – 17:00, Fri – 08:00 – 15:45; lunch break: 12:00 – 12:45
- Decision on the approval of the Program for increasing the competitiveness and attractiveness of Vilnius City
- Terms and Conditions
- Application form Annex No 1
- Assessment table Annex No 4