International House Vilnius Intern
International House Vilnius is every foreigner relocating to Vilnius’ best friend – our goal is to make the relocation and integration process as smooth as butter. We provide public services and organise workshops, networking events, job fairs, free Lithuanian classes, and even have a mentorship/buddy programme! Now we need YOUR help with all our activities and spreading the word about Vilnius. In other words, we’re looking for an intern.
By joining us, you will help us achieve our goals by:
- Assisting us with event organising – generating new ideas, developing concepts and making sure we attract our target audience.
- Helping us with the social media – responding to comments, suggesting ideas and preparing new posts.
- Helping us write articles – summaries of our workshops, and conducting interviews with specialists.
- Interacting with our clients – answering simple questions and helping to identify answers to more difficult ones.
- Assisting the Administrator and Project Managers with their every-day tasks.
Are you our dream candidate? If so, you’re:
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written). Knowledge of Russian and Lithuanian would be considered an advantage.
- Enthusiastic and idea-driven. Confident enough to propose your own ideas.
- A curious person eager to learn new things, who’s not afraid of challenges.
- Able to write inspiring and easy-to-understand texts, and adapt them for various formats – blogs, articles, social media posts, etc.
- Excited about doing something meaningful – help foreigners fall in love with our beautiful Vilnius!
- This internship is unpaid, so it’s best-suited for students.
- We offer a flexible schedule.
- Both bilateral and trilateral agreements are possible.
- We’re looking for an intern who’d stay with us for at least three months.